We know how frustrating it can be to have to wear a safety mask when it doesn’t feel comfortable. Inspired by the need we identified, we designed our masks with this in mind to provide mask-wear that is both comfortable and hygienically effective.
Before putting your mask on you must wash your hands with soap and water, or use sanitiser. To fit your mask to your face comfortably:
- 1 - Hold BiolyMask by the elastic straps.
- 2 - Place it over your mouth.
- 3 - Place the straps behind the neck or at the back of the head - whichever feels best.
- 4 - Where necessary, tighten the straps using the provided cord stoppers.
- 5 - Adjust the mask to cover the nose by pinching the nose clip, and by stretching the three folds of the mask to give it a covering shape.
While wearing your mask ensure not to fiddle with it or touch your face. Once fitted correctly, the mask will not need to be adjusted. Never leave the mask in a ‘standby’ position on your forehead or beneath your chin. You can change the mask after 4 hours of use, when you can store it away in a clean bag or container before adding to your regular laundry load.
To remove your mask:
- 1 - Wash your hands with soap and water or with hand sanitiser.
- 2 - Unhook the elastic straps to free the mask from your face.
- 3 - While waiting to wash it, isolate it in a plastic pouch.
- 4 - After touching the mask, wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitiser.